What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen 2 Broncos in person and was shockingly unimpressed. They're extremely small and remind me of a little jeep/range rover type of vehicle.

I think you are talking about the Bronco Sport (which confusingly is a completely different car, er, truck)

The regular Bronco (aka 2021 Bronco) is a lot bigger.

Here is a clip that helps with some perspective size wise. Just mute it (to miss the annoying breathless commentary) and skip ahead to get some different shots of the size with some human perspective.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you are talking about the Bronco Sport (which confusingly is a completely different car, er, truck)

Here is a clip that helps with some perspective size wise. Just mute it (to miss the annoying breathless commentary) and skip ahead to get some different shots of the size with some human perspective.

I love how he has to use his head to hold the rear lift glass up an a brand new truck LMAO!! :happy175::lol:

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good God, that dude is obnoxiously annoying.. I couldn’t take more than 2 minutes..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts