What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know.. you warned us. I admit, I was hoping there
may be something of value in the video.. but I was delusional obviously.

When it comes to "Bronco" YouTube reviews, I start with mute on.

As Bronco YouTube videographers go, he actually may be a C- example. There are far worse out there, as hard as that may be to imagine. Even some of the professional ones paid for by Ford can be impossible to watch all the way through.

VDV18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you are talking about the Bronco Sport (which confusingly is a completely different car, er, truck)

The regular Bronco (aka 2021 Bronco) is a lot bigger.

Here is a clip that helps with some perspective size wise. Just mute it (to miss the annoying breathless commentary) and skip ahead to get some different shots of the size with some human perspective.

Yep, you're right. I had no idea there were 2 versions.......so wow the 'Sport' is wimpy, wimpy, wimpy.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
I believe the Bronco Sport is just an update to the Escape. Could be wrong. It’s a unibody car, meant to compete with the Jeep Cherokee. Which is just a Fiat car platform.

The “Bronco” (caffeinated version) is body on frame, aimed right squarely at the Wrangler.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe the Bronco Sport is just an update to the Escape. Could be wrong. It’s a unibody car, meant to compete with the Jeep Cherokee. Which is just a Fiat car platform.

The “Bronco” (caffeinated version) is body on frame, aimed right squarely at the Wrangler.
Exactly right for the Sport.

the real thing is built on the Ranger platform, so much larger.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The point in picking the Ranger platform was to end up with an SUV that dropped dead on top of the Jeep Wrangler family in every respect. Looking at what Ford has come up with in the Bronco, at least on paper (and video), if I ran the Jeep division, I would be seriously concerned.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The point in picking the Ranger platform was to end up with an SUV that dropped dead on top of the Jeep Wrangler family in every respect. Looking at what Ford has come up with in the Bronco, at least on paper (and video), if I ran the Jeep division, I would be seriously concerned.

No worries. Jeep/the Wrangler will always have the market cornered for the 16-29 year-old girls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52