What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta be honest here. If I had the room in my garage, our third car would almost certainly be a Wrangler Rubicon. It is a pretty fun truck. We go up on 4x tracks and forest roads maybe 3 days a week. There is almost no place we go where we need half the capability that Jeep offers. In fact, for an old guy like me, if we actually need a sway bar disconnect and front locker, I am waaay over my head.

I would also say, 99%+ of all the people who own a Rubicon, never use half its capability.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gotta be honest here. If I had the room in my garage, our third car would almost certainly be a Wrangler Rubicon. It is a pretty fun truck. We go up on 4x tracks and forest roads maybe 3 days a week. There is almost no place we go where we need half the capability that Jeep offers. In fact, for an old guy like me, if we actually need a sway bar disconnect and front locker, I am waaay over my head.

I would also say, 99%+ of all the people who own a Rubicon, never use half its capability.
95% of people who own a Rubicon never take them off road.:sunot:

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95% of people who own a Rubicon never take them off road.:sunot:

Maybe not 95%, but a high percentage for sure. I think beyond the large percentage that never go off road, I think people get all caught up in how "serious" their off road rig is and want no holds barred, when in fact, even a Wrangler Sport will take most people 100% of the way they might have the nerve to go.

For those that really don't hold back and will go anywhere there is a really big challenge, the Rubicon (and like equipped Jeeps) really do deliver, but truth be told, with my two car garage, the leveled, trimmed air dam Yukon will have to do, and it does. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52