What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I'm going to be needing new tires probably in the next couple months and also want to get different wheels. I want something darker (black or dark Grey) with maybe machined edges. Something like what @George B has, but not necessarily that 5 spoke style.

Anyone know of any decent places that sell wheel/tire combos, or anyplace that sell new model take-offs?
First time quotes didn't work! May have been the Four Roses? Anyway.

Mine have some corrosion. If your old ones are in good shape I submit the first bid!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
noticed the power steering pump has developed a little whine over the last 3-4 weeks, works fine but I am going to try flushing it and see what happens ordered some ac delco fluid off of Amazon since nobody else stocks it but the dealer, I have been flushing it annually but I think I skipped it last year, go figure....

Reaction score
noticed the power steering pump has developed a little whine over the last 3-4 weeks, works fine but I am going to try flushing it and see what happens ordered some ac delco fluid off of Amazon since nobody else stocks it but the dealer, I have been flushing it annually but I think I skipped it last year, go figure....
Speaking of power steering, is the reservoir on these replaceable, or do you have to replace the entire pump or rack, etc? Reason I ask is because the outside of my reservoir tank is rusty as hell

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of power steering, is the reservoir on these replaceable, or do you have to replace the entire pump or rack, etc? Reason I ask is because the outside of my reservoir tank is rusty as hell
as far as I know the only part of it that be can changed is the pulley, the rack n pinion is a completely separate part, the pumps with hydro boost may be different, not sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchavez95

Latest posts