What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my 2007 (4WD), the best I could ever get on vacations was like 15.5 mpg. On my 2013 (2WD), I was getting 18 mpg. Now with the Denali ('17, 4wd) I am getting 17 mpg around town and 20+ on the hwy.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This depends a lot on the State and the insurance policy. I have full glass coverage and don't pay a dime for a windshield on either the truck or the car. And my rates don't go up when I have windshields replaced. Yes, I'm sure that I pay for that, but peace of mind.
Same in MA. No out of pocket, but we pay.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
That's exactly what I get on highway trips in our XL Denalis. And if I floor it just once to execute a pass, it'll drop my trip MPG by a half a point. Lol.

On my 2007 (4WD), the best I could ever get on vacations was like 15.5 mpg. On my 2013 (2WD), I was getting 18 mpg. Now with the Denali ('17, 4wd) I am getting 17 mpg around town and 20+ on the hwy.
The best way I have found to gain MPG points is to coast to the stops from a distance as often as possible. I have perfected that on my daily drive.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Liking that torquey motor? :)
Yes!!! So smooth and effortless. Cannot wait to get exhaust and tune done. There’s a shop here locally that has a good reputation that I’ll take it to for tuning and hopefully I can just stand there while they dyno tune. Hopefully do that before summer travels start

Reaction score
So I have one TPMS sensor that stopped working on the Acadia. I have the tool to relearn them and tried to do a relearn but that one sensor doesn't respond.

I called a local tire shop asking if I could just drop off the wheel and have the sensor replaced and they want $85.

Seems kind of pricey or is that about a normal fee to break the bead on 1 side and replace the sensor?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwaneM