What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Two questions for anybody.

1) Are the coil packs and plug wires on my 2012 the same as on my 2001?

2) Do the heat shields come with new plug wire sets or do you just transfer them over. I can't remember, it's been a while since I've done them on the 2001. I need to do them on the 2012 and have seen sets with and without them.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score

2) Do the heat shields come with new plug wire sets or do you just transfer them over. I can't remember, it's been a while since I've done them on the 2001. I need to do them on the 2012 and have seen sets with and without them.
#1: dunno.
#2: No. Need to transfer them over.

Reaction score
Yeah, trying to compare both the coils and wires on RockAuto between the two model years results in all different part numbers

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We got snow here on Monday, the first time it’s snowed here in the month of April since record keeping started. Then a bit yesterday too but mainly above 500’. Mondays snow hit all the way down to the valley floor with a few inches.

Reaction score
We got snow here on Monday, the first time it’s snowed here in the month of April since record keeping started. Then a bit yesterday too but mainly above 500’. Mondays snow hit all the way down to the valley floor with a few inches.
A couple days ago it was flurrying here most of the late morning/early afternoon. Then it was in the 70s yesterday and this morning. Now its currently in the 40s.

Supposed to be in the 30s overnight, but sunny and in the 60s tomorrow, lol

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our rigs, and most GM vehicles, don't need sensors that need to be programed to clone ID numbers. Just put the rig into learn mode and go around starting with front drivers, passenger, rear passenger, rear driver for the system to learn the new id's.

You enter learn mode with key on/engine off and press and hold the lock and unlock button on the key fob. Horn honks and front driver side parking light illuminates. Either use an activation tool near the stem, or just let some air out of the tire to make the sensor broadcast its ID. Horn will chirp and front passenger parking light illuminates. Move to that tire and repeat, etc. Horn will honk twice when done. Then go around and inflate tires to correct pressure.
Depends on the year I believe they changed it in 2010+ letting air in/out will not work, you have to use a tpms tool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
achurchman