What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put 140mi on her yesterday.
Drove up to a easy little hike in the mountains, then did some off-roading nearby, finish the day off with the only meal I ate yesterday at yard house for dinner.

I wish we had places like that around here to get lost on and get away form the BS.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking this might be the way to go at least it's off to one side a bitView attachment 368903View attachment 368904
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I put mine right where Whipple says to put their intercooler radiator... Which means I'll have to move it somewhere else because I'm not going to stack a big trans cooler, intercooler, condenser, and then finally radiator.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ended up having to move it right a little because of the connectors, made a bracket and some slot's in the lower plastic, better than dead center I guess, will find out next time I head for the mountains how it works with the cold caseView attachment 368937View attachment 368938View attachment 368939
You'll be fine unless you're towing a camper. I still have the Tru-Cool mounted ahead of the radiator in the 2007 and it only heats up the coolant when I tow.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a regular radiator or is it a bigger one?
The 2007 has a a factory radiator, but I had the Cold Case in my 2012 when I still had the Tru-Cool mounted in front of it for a little while, and I couldn't keep that cool when towing heavy in the heat either. The only solution I found that worked for the 6.2 was to run the cooler below the bumper.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 2007 has a a factory radiator, but I had the Cold Case in my 2012 when I still had the Tru-Cool mounted in front of it for a little while, and I couldn't keep that cool when towing heavy in the heat either. The only solution I found that worked for the 6.2 was to run the cooler below the bumper.
I picked up a ac cooler fan out of a 80's or 90's pickup at the junkyard, it's a pusher fan if I have to I can mount that in there somewhere and hook a switch to it.davies.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMCO

Latest posts