What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, you are the model for "Tim, the tool man, Taylor" uhhh, uhhh, more power!!!!!!
lol, I still do it I bought my kids a remote control electric race car and I got a bigger battery for it and changed the gear in the differential. that worked for a bit, pretty fun but the gear change wasn't perfect and it ended up eating the differential up. There getting new ones under the Christmas tree this year, these are made to use one or two batteries and I just got what they came with there not the super pricey ones that you would race with but should be fun

Denaliz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally took action on getting new shoes- 24” Vossen HF6-1 in gunmetal grey and a Belltech 2/3 drop kit for my Denali. I have not seen a single NNBS with HF6-1 wheels just many newer ones.

Feel like I got a crazy good deal on the Vossens as they were 850 a wheel everywhere else I looked.

It’s the start of an upcoming cam/SC build that I’m finalizing package details on this week.
9BED4346-8D72-496D-9826-E39C95306D00.jpeg
Damn these guys ship with a quickness. Vossen’s say by Tuesday. Now to call TSP and get them moving along too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sparky23n