What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see stop signs are optional in your neck of the woods also
cops are extremely rare by my house since I live on the outer edge of the police/sherriff perimeter one side the street is police the otherside is sherriff, plus I was in hurry to get to the post office. I don't know why people can't merge it's not that hard......

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks, Wes! I appreciate the laugh.

Turns out that the Defender LTX has been replaced by the LTX 2, so I’ll probably have to try to find a used replacement unless I want to replace all 4. These only have 8k on them though.

That's not repairable?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you Wes and Rammeh, fingers crossed! They made the Defender LTX version 1 for like 20+ years so there’s bound to be one out there somewhere.

@Doubeleive, do you remember off hand how much difference in tire diameter the AWD Denali can reliably tolerate? I seem to remember you mentioning this tidbit at some point.
I think the max is 2/32" but prefably 1/32" according to @swathdiver I believe

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not repairable?
Nope. I ended up driving about 100 yards on it while it was completely flat just to get into the gas station parking lot from the traffic light. The damage to the sidewall was evident.

But luck was with me today, because Discount Tire has one last LTX version 1 in stock. I’m sitting in the waiting room as I write.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968