What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those were all YIELD signs, they look similar to Stop signs
my take on stop signs is, if I do not impede anyone else's travel then I proceed. be it pedestrian, bicycle, opposing traffic.
if I approach a stop sign in a open area and there is NO ONE in sight in any direction I am not going to stop, I might slow down just to be sure it is clear depends.....

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That'll change after the one time you fail to see someone, or someone runs a stop or light and t-bones you while your family is in the car and they all end up in the hospital

View attachment 417155
I am not saying I run every stop sign I see. I have been t-***** myself actually more than a couple times, been rear ended more times than I can remember, I have ran into one person way back 25 years ago, they were speeding around a corner I didn't see them coming when I pulled out from a stop, I rear ended one person about 30 years ago looking out the passenger window at some chick and not watching the traffic in front of me. I can't think of any other accidents that were my fault except 2 that were self induced and involved no one else. I rolled my 4runner and played pin-ball with my 99 obs pickup on a overpass. both times in the RAIN.
I do drive fast "sometimes" it is bad habit, I have slowed down a lot my foot used to be in the pedal all the time but that get's expensive breaking transmissions & rear ends
the yukon in my sig has been rear ended, and someone blew a red light and hit the front left corner
silverado has been rearended also, every one hits me! got rear end before in another truck got the truck back from the shop was driving it home and got rear ended again!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not saying I run every stop sign I see. I have been t-***** myself actually more than a couple times, been rear ended more times than I can remember, I have ran into one person way back 25 years ago, they were speeding around a corner I didn't see them coming when I pulled out from a stop, I rear ended one person about 30 years ago looking out the passenger window at some chick and not watching the traffic in front of me. I can't think of any other accidents that were my fault except 2 that were self induced and involved no one else. I rolled my 4runner and played pin-ball with my 99 obs pickup on a overpass. both times in the RAIN.
I do drive fast "sometimes" it is bad habit, I have slowed down a lot my foot used to be in the pedal all the time but that get's expensive breaking transmissions & rear ends
the yukon in my sig has been rear ended, and someone blew a red light and hit the front left corner
silverado has been rearended also, every one hits me! got rear end before in another truck got the truck back from the shop was driving it home and got rear ended again!
I shouldn't have been speeding yesterday (or at all) but I was late to the post office, got a ticket in October need to watch it for a good while...

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
cops are extremely rare by my house since I live on the outer edge of the police/sherriff perimeter one side the street is police the otherside is sherriff, plus I was in hurry to get to the post office. I don't know why people can't merge it's not that hard......
People can't drive in a straight line through an empty parking lot without a traffic jamb. Merge? Foolishness!

JPS0284

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed my impulse Christmas present to myself… the red stitching is a little cringe, it’s just a little too extra. I’m thinking about returning it for the all black leather version, no CF with grey stitching. Planning on wrapping the faux wood with CF vinyl.IMG_0158.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968