What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a friend we all call the product tester.. literally breaks everything he owns in odd ways.

dude is like 6'7" 320 but still, just ham ****** with zero finesse. dude can break a hammer literally haha. if he buys something and it doesn't break, it will last me a life time over.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a friend we all call the product tester.. literally breaks everything he owns in odd ways.

dude is like 6'7" 320 but still, just ham ****** with zero finesse. dude can break a hammer literally haha. if he buys something and it doesn't break, it will last me a life time over.
kind of sounds like me but not quit as large, I definitely put things to stress test from time to time
I was out in the street one day smashing motor parts because I was mad (at my girlfriend) and it made more sense to me to break something outside and not destroying my house, or hitting her, etc. neighbor called the sheriff, some lady sheriff showed up and started questioning me and told her flat out that I wasn't hurting myself or anyone else and was that against the law? I said it was better than you having to arrest me for some shit I can't take back..... she eventually left.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got the new cat put on, no cost. the old one looked fine the honeycombs were good and you could still see thru it, the only thing I can think of is I was running e85 for the last half of the summer and maybe I burnt it somehow that way, fuel trims are good, only check engine light I have had is for the cat's and a evep code once that was the solenoid under the hood, plugs only have like maybe 50k on them, doesn't make any sense other than crappy cat.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never made it out of the SCC area. Just ran back and forth between the Airbnb and their house. I hope to be back during my daughter's spring break and we'll be out and about more. I'll certainly keep that on my list. It looks legit! Thanks for the lead.
There is a great pizza joint in Brandon as well - been there since the late 70s if I remember correctly. They do a double decker pizza but not with the overly think crust like Giordanos or Uno - thin crust and fantastic...Its called Babe's pizza on Kings Avenue.

Monz11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a great pizza joint in Brandon as well - been there since the late 70s if I remember correctly. They do a double decker pizza but not with the overly think crust like Giordanos or Uno - thin crust and fantastic...Its called Babe's pizza on Kings Avenue.
Holler if y'all boys are around? I'm here thru Aug training, races and world cups in Europe end of april-may but can show ya some great grub in st pete

Grady_Wilson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
got the new cat put on, no cost. the old one looked fine the honeycombs were good and you could still see thru it, the only thing I can think of is I was running e85 for the last half of the summer and maybe I burnt it somehow that way, fuel trims are good, only check engine light I have had is for the cat's and a evep code once that was the solenoid under the hood, plugs only have like maybe 50k on them, doesn't make any sense other than crappy cat.

I sure am glad that where my Yukon lives in Wyoming, E85 doesn't exist.
Plenty of pure gas but zero E85. :)

One of my sisters has a 2008 Silverado 5.3l and if you run E85 for more than a few tanks of gas it will throw a cat code.
Run a few tanks of regular gas through it and the code goes away.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I don't eat bread/crust, but I'd have a slice or two of the best such a place has to offer. I have a weakness for long-standing local joints. I look up what the local old timers rave about and/or places Guy Fieri visited. I've been to the original Taco Bus a few times on previous Tampa trips.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure am glad that where my Yukon lives in Wyoming, E85 doesn't exist.
Plenty of pure gas but zero E85. :)

One of my sisters has a 2008 Silverado 5.3l and if you run E85 for more than a few tanks of gas it will throw a cat code.
Run a few tanks of regular gas through it and the code goes away.

I love my government subsidized race gas. No cats, no problems, though. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchavez95

Latest posts