What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
definitely do something to help with the uv. mine were trashed in 2 years.

the ppf I used didn't cover anything worth while uv wise, so I'm glad I did the uv coating. even thou i didn't get it applied perfectly. I still have hopes it will do something.

if you go ppf only, maybe get some bulk and cover it up well
trash can trick?

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no i meant for the ppf....stretch it over the opening of the trash can, heat gun it stretchy then plunge the headlight into it

oh haha. I have honestly never done ppf. Just watched a few videos mostly hoods and things. I definitely think you could do this in one piece it you know the stuff.

I don't know the tricks. is that how the do mirrors and stuff? I don't even know the brand of this stuff, it was an impulse buy over a year ago. it had a cut in it to help with the fold around the corner but it wasn't in the right spot at all.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh haha. I have honestly never done ppf. Just watched a few videos mostly hoods and things. I definitely think you could do this in one piece it you know the stuff.

I don't know the tricks. is that how the do mirrors and stuff? I don't even know the brand of this stuff, it was an impulse buy over a year ago. it had a cut in it to help with the fold around the corner but it wasn't in the right spot at all.
same i have only wrapped a few small flat pieces, gets a good bit of the curves from what ive seen

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, hey a new battery is a good thing, if you go to like autozone and orielly and napa and look the battery they are all the same they just slap there sticker on it is all. I think walmart has the same battery too. It's only because there is only like 3 battery manufactures across the country so selection is really "limited" I have the interstate AGM which is also made by one of the 3, Interstate doesn't make them they are made by johson controls, they used too make there own some time ago
I cant believe mine has made 4 years already the heat here kills them
Crap walmart sells AGM batteries for $180. That's a damn deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoffeeCat