What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed the warranty headlights.. uv coated with the pb stuff, installed the precut ppf on them that I got from whethertech when I got a cargo mat. gotta say, could not have been a worse pre cut ever haha, unless the oem light is completely different. but got it on after some work. good thing I happened to watch a few ppf install videos before I tried it. Definitely used some tricks they show.

PXL_20240618_180315501.jpg

now I kinda want to try ppf install on a car haha.

Reaction score
installed the warranty headlights.. uv coated with the pb stuff, installed the precut ppf on them that I got from whethertech when I got a cargo mat. gotta say, could not have been a worse pre cut ever haha, unless the oem light is completely different. but got it on after some work. good thing I happened to watch a few ppf install videos before I tried it. Definitely used some tricks they show.

View attachment 430618

What is ppf

Grady_Wilson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are places that will do a clear 'bra' to help protect your paint from rock chips.
I have zero idea about how long it will last before it starts to yellow or peel.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 430618

they do look pretty good on black yukon
mine are sitting in the box i think im going to have them ppf'd also before putting them on

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they do look pretty good on black yukon
mine are sitting in the box i think im going to have them ppf'd also before putting them on

definitely do something to help with the uv. mine were trashed in 2 years.

the ppf I used didn't cover anything worth while uv wise, so I'm glad I did the uv coating. even thou i didn't get it applied perfectly. I still have hopes it will do something.

if you go ppf only, maybe get some bulk and cover it up well.

they do look nice thou when fresh. mine had the old school tail lights too, I put the ones in that look like the Gen newer. it did make it looks less dated over all.

still has so much chrome thou. blah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pknewcombe83

Latest posts