What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya, figured the clutch does work so when its off it really cant be dragging unless the belt tension binds it up?

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Struggling to get my O2 sensors out!

Any tips/tricks? Liquid wrench, wire brushed.. still tight!

I haven't even gotten the secondaries loose.. Primary O2 on driver side, above driveshaft, looks like a real pain! Do I need to remove driveshaft?
Struggling to pull the wiring plug off the chassis even! (plastic through hole mount).
Why did they make the sensor plug mount to chassis instead of the harness end?

I'm tired already!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I haven't even gotten the secondaries loose.. Primary O2 on driver side, above driveshaft, looks like a real pain! Do I need to remove driveshaft?
Struggling to pull the wiring plug off the chassis even! (plastic through hole mount).

I'm tired already!
LOTS of heat. I'll sit there with map gas directly on that sumbish and it always relents. Once you get it out, though, you won't want to touch the old sensor or wrench for a while so let them cool off or wear really good gloves LOL

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm tired already!
crows foot or 02 sensor socket, the upper drivers side is a real b*tch.
probably while hot is your best bet, you will want some big gloves those hot cat's are no joke
the 02 sensor socket will have a outer bolt fitting if you have stripped the sensor at all already
you will probably have to get something on there just right and use a big breaker bar to crack it loose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustin Road