What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
upave2u4.jpg

If anyone appreciates a larger photo... Sorry about that

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Blower first (with catch can), then lowering kit/brakes/exhaust. New taillights somewhere in between. Sick of driving an unboosted vehicle for so many years!

Xshooterx

Reaction score
Airaid Jr. installed.

A little disappointed...the fit wasn't great (tube is about 1/2" shorter than it should be) and the bung for the vent tube was threaded very poorly and wouldn't accept the plastic fitting provided. Had to get a brass fitting and force new threads.

Got it all on and sealed up, but it just doesn't inspire a lot of confidence when something from such a popular mfr isn't perfect.

Magnaflo is next!

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't spend the money cuz I care about what other people notice. I spend the money because I enjoy the process and it's my hobby. :)

At your age, I assume you have or will have children. You'll change hobbies after one or more of them land in college. I still have one in college who's costing me a fortune. If not for this fact, I would probably do a dual outlet conversion too. Even if only 1 or 2 people out of a 100 noticed them. :kiss1:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have three with college funds started so that when college comes virtually none of the money needed for college comes out of my pocket other than what has already been allocated :cool:

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have three with college funds started so that when college comes virtually none of the money needed for college comes out of my pocket other than what has already been allocated :cool:

Trust me, it most likely will not be enough when you get there. I had college funds set aside ahead of time too. It was a joke when time to pay the bills came around. You'll always be kicking in $2,000 here or $3,000 there every year (or semester). It's rough out there, UVA has increases in tuition every year now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T2003