What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yOGi420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the headlight covers I just received from DWDrummer. Thanks brother, they look nice. Now I just need to swap out the mirror covers I also got from him.
null_zps3250c1f7.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just sent money for some chrome door handles to match with my mirrors (which looks like I should be able to pick up tomorrow) :party33:

yOGi420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just sent money for some chrome door handles to match with my mirrors (which looks like I should be able to pick up tomorrow) :party33:

nice, I have been contemplating going black on mine but I think I'm going to stick with the brushed ones. Next on my to do list will probably be getting my front bumper blacked out. I know that you can tell it's a z71 easily by the two-tone bumper but I think I prefer it all black.

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the headlight covers I just received from DWDrummer. Thanks brother, they look nice. Now I just need to swap out the mirror covers I also got from him.
null_zps3250c1f7.jpg

If you want to get rid of that chrome grille let me know...

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

I got a road force balance and an alignment done today, rides much better now.

yOGi420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to get rid of that chrome grille let me know...

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

I got a road force balance and an alignment done today, rides much better now.

I do plan on blacking out the grill and bow tie. I see you have yours done. What method did you use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus