What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was your grill black from the factory?

Yes it was.

Got bored today and decided to plasti dip the steering wheel trim. Looks much better but I'm sure it will end up doing the same thing the factory stuff did and when that happens I guess I'll find some of the brushed silver ones to put on it. null_zps34fbdd0b.jpg
null_zps0f4244c1.jpg

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
..... but I'm sure it will end up doing the same thing the factory stuff did and when that happens I guess I'll find some of the brushed silver ones to put on it.

This is why I like my Z71 packages, one less mess to fix in the future.

I think they are stainless steel???

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally don't much care for the wheels or the fender flares on the Z71's.

Also fedex just dropped off my vent visors
null_zps4937b056.jpg
null_zpsa04028b0.jpg

yOGi420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my brushed aluminum mirror caps swapped with the black ones I got from DWDrummer. Looking better I think. It was easier than I thought, too.

null_zpsc77fdf5a.jpg
null_zps164d8aef.jpg
null_zpsdfcd3bae.jpg

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally don't much care for the wheels or the fender flares on the Z71's.

I like the Z71 wheels, fender flares and running boards. Just personal preferences I guess.

Thanks for the pictures of the rain vents, I have the same thing laying here and not have installed them on my Suburban Z71 yet. Now I at least know what they will look like when I do. I've been too lazy to put them on for 2 months now.
:gr_grin:

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was worried about them going all the way down in front of the mirrors but they look pretty good to me. I wish I had put the in channel ones on my truck now instead of the outer stick on ones. They look so much cleaner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus