What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a set of Goodyear eagle ls 2’s mounted on the Denali. I like the way they look and a pretty wide contact patch.

Reaction score
The Walmarts in Hawaii have cans of SPAM locked up, no ****. I will look to see if I still have the pictures on my phone.

Hopefully I can get back out to Hawaii again next year. Nothing like sweet locations for business trips for a month at a time
Don't forget about the chickens roaming around the parking lots.... Lol

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a set of Goodyear eagle ls 2’s mounted on the Denali. I like the way they look and a pretty wide contact patch.
the goodyear eagle ls/2 or ls/2 sport a/s are really good street tires for these trucks, they don't break grip even in heavy heavy rain, they are a nice medium tire not to hard and not to soft, price is reasonable as well. not a high mileage tire though you will be lucky to get 60k out of them but they make up for it in performance.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for me it will work, I don't have any engine mods like dod delete or anything just swapped the throttle body for a ls7 one and a cai, the BB tune is the issue because I doubt they have a carb certification. I think where it's going to be a issue the most is used car dealers who have no idea if a vehicle is tuned or internally modded or if buying from out of state and upon import to the state come to find a problem, for instance I have been looking for a G8 or a SS and there are some with a supercharger, etc both in & out of state and no telling of it will pass smog or not....when a cam or other things are added a tune is required and so it's anyone's guess.
Some people have to run a tune or face engine damage like with a blower or other engine mods. I don’t think my 02 would even run with a stock tune, and I wouldn’t want to drive it to the testing station even if it did. As far as the security, it has to be learned when you swap ecm’s.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D
Well glad to see I'm not the only one having some things not go as planned

Pics to follow. I did a mock up with my ZR1 brake set up......everything went together as expected.......then the boat of fail arrived. I went up to 20" wheels to accommodate the larger brakes, but the offspace/backspacing of my wheels sad F U.

A .50" space would probably make it work, but the wheel/tire set up I have is already flush with the fenders. SO I would have to add spacers and fender flares ($450 +plus paint) to make it work........ OR sell the set up and look for another option.
Dammit. Sorry man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968