What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been getting an average of 12mpg e85. I changed my tune to 89/91 BBP tune and on the way to the airport I was getting 18mpg, we’ll have to see what the average turns out to be over time but so far I’m a fan. Lol

I've been seeing 18+ MPG highway if I set the CC to 70mph. Some areas are less hilly than others, and I saw sustained 20mpg for an hour.

Also ordered four hub-centric ring spacers for 78.1mm to 112mm, aluminium.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you will need resistors or bulbs with resistors built in, the only seller I have seen with resistors built into the bulbs that actually worked is auxito
you have to get them from this guy though because others are fakes or not work
On my 1980 it was nice and easy, I just got some flasher units that had a knob on them to adjust the speed of the flash when I swapped all the bulbs out for LEDs.
Unfortunately, these newer vehicles aren't so easy.
I don't like resistors, they seem like a Band-Aid rather than a proper fix. I probably still have some left over from my Subaru that I didn't use though.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5?! I thought the spare tire does not have a sensor on these cars.
Mine did when I needed it. Showed up on the dash a couple pounds lower than all my other ones. Meanwhile the one I took off was completely flat.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been seeing 18+ MPG highway if I set the CC to 70mph. Some areas are less hilly than others, and I saw sustained 20mpg for an hour.

Also ordered four hub-centric ring spacers for 78.1mm to 112mm, aluminium.
How thick are the spacers?

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my 1980 it was nice and easy, I just got some flasher units that had a knob on them to adjust the speed of the flash when I swapped all the bulbs out for LEDs.
Unfortunately, these newer vehicles aren't so easy.
I don't like resistors, they seem like a Band-Aid rather than a proper fix. I probably still have some left over from my Subaru that I didn't use though.
The only other workaround is a BCM flash from BT Dieselworks. You need an Autocal and then he’ll email you the file. His Autosync won’t disable hyper flash for the GMT 900’s. I did the BCM flash on my 08 Silverado.

Reaction score
The only other workaround is a BCM flash from BT Dieselworks. You need an Autocal and then he’ll email you the file. His Autosync won’t disable hyper flash for the GMT 900’s. I did the BCM flash on my 08 Silverado.
The AutoSync has programming mode now, so you don't need an Autocal to flash the BCM. The file is either sent on a microSD card that plugs into the AutoSync or it updates over the air, not sure which exactly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMCO

Latest posts