What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These bulbs did have a little module in line that was supposed to keep them from hyper flashing and all that, and it works, I figured out though they hyper flash when the headlights are on first.

Seems odd but whatever, I'll get that diesel works thing you guys were talking about eventually

Reaction score
These bulbs did have a little module in line that was supposed to keep them from hyper flashing and all that, and it works, I figured out though they hyper flash when the headlights are on first.

Seems odd but whatever, I'll get that diesel works thing you guys were talking about eventually
Do all the lights hyper flash, or just the turn signals?

Reaction score
If just the turn signals hyperflash, is that really all that bad? I mean, they're supposed to flash, who cares if it's slow or fast, lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If just the turn signals hyperflash, is that really all that bad? I mean, they're supposed to flash, who cares if it's slow or fast, lol
That’s all that can hyperflash since that’s all that flash period. It’s annoying as hell to me, drives me nuts. They do that to let you know you have a bulb out, that’s the idea behind the feature.

Edit: I believe the 4 way flashers would also, I’ve never checked but those aren’t really used much if at all.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s all that can hyperflash since that’s all that flash period. It’s annoying as hell to me, drives me nuts. They do that to let you know you have a bulb out, that’s the idea behind the feature.

Edit: I believe the 4 way flashers would also, I’ve never checked but those aren’t really used much if at all.
I agree. I canNOT stand when mine or someone else's LED's hyperflash. Just makes it seem like the whole thing is half-a$$ed.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really is
I agree. I canNOT stand when mine or someone else's LED's hyperflash. Just makes it seem like the whole thing is half-a$$ed.
It's obnoxious.
Super weird that they work fine with the headlights off but hyper flash with the headlights on, makes me wonder what the hell's going on. LOL
But thankfully I don't have to use the headlights too much, typically just in the morning I suppose... Just have to deal with it for now

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It really is

It's obnoxious.
Super weird that they work fine with the headlights off but hyper flash with the headlights on, makes me wonder what the hell's going on. LOL
But thankfully I don't have to use the headlights too much, typically just in the morning I suppose... Just have to deal with it for now
the resistance is not enough with the higher voltage, DRL runs on slightly less power

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMCO

Latest posts