What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I'll be darned, summit making stuff happen.
24 hours ago I paid for the headers... Free shipping
At 4:20 p.m. yesterday afternoon, the shipper received them in Reno Nevada.
9:40 a.m. today, out for delivery from Fontana.
Looks like I might just be hanging around in the AC today waiting for that to show up now haha
They were that quick on my coldcase radiator.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were that quick on my coldcase radiator.
Normally when I order stuff from them it comes out of Vegas.

And this shipped ontrac... Haven't had great luck with them, they usually will say that they delivered something when they didn't, and then it magically shows up a day later so that the driver doesn't get penalized for not delivering something they should have...

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guess at least have pressure tested the new bad canister before buying another one. never even though of it haha. PXL_20240720_173513081_exported_359_1721505440066.jpg

horrible friction welding the top on. I could probably have just melted it together and not needed to by another. guess that's why I was a close out deal. probably a return or just a blem.

the 2nd new one seems to hold air. so that's a good start haha.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....well, i got what I paid for i guess, the "quality" of the bbk shortys leaves a lot to be desired.
the welder was unskilled, or not paid enough, not allotted enough time to do a decent job...

also, theres no "ball" connector on the 3 bolt flange...its just flat... and has extra ports(with block off plates) for the older systems I suppose.

I'll grab pics in a bit.

Reaction score
Quick help. I'm swapping out headlights and I can't remember which connector goes to turn/side marker and which goes to hi/low beam. I have an upper Grey connector and a lower black connector. They are both the same shape and match up to both plugs on the back of the light.

@Doubeleive

20240720_180206.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well my cyl 8 misfire keeps popping up but only with high rpm and a under a load like going up a hill, then goes away. So either it's a funky plug or I need to have bank2 done. Probably pull it out in the morning and if it looks ok I'll swap it and the coil with #2 just to see if anything changes

Last edited:
Reaction score
Quick help. I'm swapping out headlights and I can't remember which connector goes to turn/side marker and which goes to hi/low beam. I have an upper Grey connector and a lower black connector. They are both the same shape and match up to both plugs on the back of the light.

@Doubeleive

View attachment 433236
Figured it out. I looked up the install video on YouTube and watched closely to see which one they plugged into which.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jakeha69