What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can confirm that this is a good idea, except for one thing: I had a single cab '81 GMC Sierra 1500 in high school, but it had a cap on the back of it. That and a $10 air mattress made for lots of good times in the summer. :hump:

I'm one of those guys who lives in quiet fear that the increasing commonality of DNA testing for genealogy reasons will turn up that I have actually have a kid somewhere else. Lol. The risk is low though because if I'd ever known about it, I would have done all I could to support them.
I have done both 23&me and Ancestory, nothing has cropped yet but my known ones lol, fingers crossed because there very well could be a unknown brood out there. I certainly seeded a few, or more than a few it was a bad habit....

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
growing up pretty much everything we had was a stick and I drove stick for years, seems like 2nd nature to me. they are scarce anymore though
Thankfully, I had a grandparent that made sure (if I wanted to drive) I learned how and have owned my fair share of sticks. Hell, got 1 in the garage now just to keep me honest!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

when i revved mine to 2300k and had the tech2 connected it only showed 27grams, way less than yours, barometric reads correct, map sensor reads correct
but that was not under a load
View attachment 434903

is intake manifold pressure difference than map sensor? cause they have different readings. I thought there was just one map and a baro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GourmetRealtor