What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's going to be a hard one.. you could either just install it and see what happens? Just ve table to the different map.

or if you have a 5v power supply.(use charger or Amazon) power it up, put a meter across the signal pin to ground. pump up a vacuum with one of those hand pump bleeder that has a gauge. log the voltage of both at different vac levels and compare?
That seems almost doable. I just wish there was a data/spec sheet somewhere.

I'm waiting to hear back from BBP to see which sensor they assumed would be installed for the 6.0 basemap flashed to the 5.3 ECU.

Back when I used to do some basic Saab tuning, I had a nice variable power supply to power up the ECUs in my college apartment, after soldering on some header pins to flash some open source tuning stuff via DOS black magic. Those were the days... wait hours for the new tune to flash to the ECU, and then run the validation program for another hour or so, only to see it fail at 98%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnknownUser