What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I'm thinking it might be worthwhile to give it a shot.
But I'm not looking forward to removing the bumper skin, it's pretty much fked anyways.
The original owner messed it up and just pocketed the insurance money, and then it's experience with me.

Wife kissed the front bumper on the boat trailer hitch a few times, and I have been plowing through brush at the property for a few years now. :jester:
One time I had a big bush just behind the bumper, and didn't know it.
Well, I decided to back up since the brush was higher than I thought it was, and now I have a little bow. :whymewhyme: :hmm::hands:

While an actual offroad bumper would be great, I don't really want to spend $1400+ on it.
Plus, I'm thinking I'll end up with a truck version, then it will probably require front body work from a donor.

Crossing my fingers that I get to cut out the boat trailer kisses. :emotions34:

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But I'm not looking forward to removing the bumper skin, it's pretty much fked anyways.
The original owner messed it up and just pocketed the insurance money, and then it's experience with me.

Wife kissed the front bumper on the boat trailer hitch a few times, and I have been plowing through brush at the property for a few years now. :jester:
Well, I decided to back up since the brush was higher than I thought it was, and now I have a little bow. :whymewhyme: :hmm::hands:

While an actual offroad bumper would be great, I don't really want to spend $1400+ on it.
Plus, I'm thinking I'll end up with a truck version, then it will probably require front body work from a donor.

There are weld it yourself bumper kits out there for our trucks. Some much less than $1400.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

can't find more pics of it at the moment it takes a little work

rc22.jpg

Grady_Wilson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have that mount on the silverado, I haven't really looked at how the frame differs on the yukon
I can reach the winch cable release easily by just reaching underneath in a C fashion and the handle is right there. the control is wireless
but as far as install there was cutting required on the frame of the silverado and I drilled a couple holes for the bolts to go in like they should instead of making it harder than it should beView attachment 437226
Very cool winch.
And someone needs to clean their garage. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jocooter