What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grady_Wilson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those mats look kinda like a version of the ones I bought for the wife's car.
A lot more textured than a smooth Weathertech.
Even they can get a little slippery at times but most times they are decent and provide decent grip for your shoes.
I have a sort of Weathertech version in my Yukon now and they work well in snow country.
My only complaint is they don't have the anchors in the right spot so they do slide every once in awhile.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received two new GM upstream O2 sensors, and tried to replace them, but for the life of me I could not get access or leverage to either one of them. How do you guys get them out?
I want to know too!
The one time I tried to remove one.. I was getting nowhere.. and the O2 sensor I tried was the easiest to access.
Had an O2 sensor socket and everything..

I'm thinking remove the whole pipe maybe..

BacDoc

Reaction score
Thanks - apparently I have the greasiest fingers in the world though. It was spotless before I started...

She also came with weathertech front liners. I have never had these before, but after a short drive with "dress" shoes on I can definitely say that I hate them.

There is too much plastic inside as is.
This is on the way https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B3XPX5RC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Hopefully it feels a bit softer.
Those look great and definitely good price, but you should consider Husky Weather Beaters. When I was shopping floor mats I watched a lot of YouTube videos and there’s lots of comparison videos between brands. Hard to tell when they are just getting paid but from what I’ve seen the Husky brand is good and the Weather Beater is their premium brand.

On your link you can see the Weather Beater for an extra $30. The one you ordered might be what you want but if it isn’t just return. Good thing about Amazon is the return policy.

coluccim

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Those look great and definitely good price, but you should consider Husky Weather Beaters. When I was shopping floor mats I watched a lot of YouTube videos and there’s lots of comparison videos between brands. Hard to tell when they are just getting paid but from what I’ve seen the Husky brand is good and the Weather Beater is their premium brand.

On your link you can see the Weather Beater for an extra $30. The one you ordered might be what you want but if it isn’t just return. Good thing about Amazon is the return policy.
They look like a good value also. $30 bucks off now also - so same price.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today’s first mod. Felt tape.
Still trying to get used to using keys. I unlock the car okay but put the keys back in my pocket…
I did the exact same thing! I used a little bigger piece of velcro backing..

BUT, what I'm finding is my remote (only thing attached to car keys) still dangles and taps the shifter lever..
Might have to wrap the base of that as well... Or make a fabric sock for the remote? IDK, I must have too much time on my hands..

Last edited:

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still trying to get used to using keys. I unlock the car okay but put the keys back in my pocket…

they sell an aftermarket keyless entry with push button like normal cars. I thought about it, but mines a hybrid and enough of a electrical hassle. but if I had a normal truck I'd have already bought it. my wife literally hates the keys and talks about it about 3 times a day haha.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to know too!
The one time I tried to remove one.. I was getting nowhere.. and the O2 sensor I tried was the easiest to access.
Had an O2 sensor socket and everything..

I'm thinking remove the whole pipe maybe..

this will do it if you have a air hammer.

LTI TOOLS Shockit Crow Foot Socket Wrench 02 Sensor Removal Kit (LT994) https://a.co/d/4A1g30K

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score

they sell an aftermarket keyless entry with push button like normal cars. I thought about it, but mines a hybrid and enough of a electrical hassle. but if I had a normal truck I'd have already bought it. my wife literally hates the keys and talks about it about 3 times a day haha.

First world problems... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts