What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turned 145k today.

She has an appt to get detailed this week :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have the proper tools and do not wanna detail a land yacht by hand without the proper power tools :lol:

Trx_Tahoe

Reaction score
Ready For Spring

Hello All,

Cleaned Her Up and tried a new (to me) product on the steps, tires and rear bumper step. I recently had some wheels chromed and found this at their shop....

Some Pics:

IMAG0157.jpg

Before:

IMAG0154.jpg

After:

IMAG0155.jpg

Product:

IMAG0153.jpg

It's wax like, dries with a wet look. The best thing is not greasy and does not sling off after its applied. I've used it on our VW CC (White) and it did not sling itself all over the fenders and doors.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Cleaned Her Up and tried a new (to me) product on the steps, tires and rear bumper step. I recently had some wheels chromed and found this at their shop....

Some Pics:

IMAG0157.jpg

Before:

IMAG0154.jpg

After:

IMAG0155.jpg

Product:

IMAG0153.jpg

It's wax like, dries with a wet look. The best thing is not greasy and does not sling off after its applied. I've used it on our VW CC (White) and it did not sling itself all over the fenders and doors.

Slippery?

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to chop the rear muffler off. It's 2.5" ID will work great with my 2.5" OD SS tubing I have lying around. I'll make my own tip, not sure where it'll exit from, side or back. I saw a Suburban with a factory SS tip exiting straight out the back, looked pretty good. We'll just have to wait and see :)

byebye_zps595411ef.jpg

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decided to chop the rear muffler off. It's 2.5" ID will work great with my 2.5" OD SS tubing I have lying around. I'll make my own tip, not sure where it'll exit from, side or back. I saw a Suburban with a factory SS tip exiting straight out the back, looked pretty good. We'll just have to wait and see :)

byebye_zps595411ef.jpg

Hide it flush turn down under the rear bumper imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968