What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Working out of town again and decided to rent a 2012 Yukon 4x4 just to check it out......ma hoe will be jealous.

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets see....This is actually in the past week, but I have been in and out so here we go...

seatscore.jpg

Denali interior...

reardenali.jpg

Denali bumper cover...

bumpon.jpg

New front bumper from the parts a rama show...

and finally,

blklf.jpg

Had some fun with a can of black paint...

much more coming...hopefully today i can fix the ac...

Shawn

99TanHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to put a real clamp on my passenger side CV boot. The factory one came loose and the CV slump grease all over the underside of the Hoe. Hopefully it hasn't been like that for long, I haven't looked under there for a few days. Been working alot of overtime this week, leaving home before daylight and getting back well after dark.

The CV shaft has a little play in it but I think thats fairly normal. I repacked the boot with grease and reinstalled, only time will tell.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
All my emblems arrived, I need to paint the FL emblem. I'm thinking black and silver like the others.

6d2a3d68.gif

Made myself a gooby sticker the other day. :lol:

b93985f2.gif

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been DD'in it the last few days, ran around town getting parts and rental tools for the somona.

half tempted to sell the Dime and get another fullsize pick-up! SCSB would go well with the 2-door :)

99TanHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped the break-in oil for some 75/90 Royal Purple in the front and rear differentials. Just finished the 500 mile break-in after the regrear. Never would have believed that 5 quarts of gear oil would have cost $119.

Also sprayed the whole front underside with degreaser and washed. After the off road shop and the mechanic shop making a mess from the regear and the front-end parts replacement there was oil and grease everywhere. Should have been **** and span clean for as much as those two shops ***** me for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar