What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my headliner replaced 2 days ago. The guy who did it had to fix the edges that came down the next day. Now today I find this crap. Looks good for 2 day old headliner right??

Sorry to hear man...

Could you do me a favor? when the headliner is down can you take pics of the backsides of the vents? as well as the bump over the second row seats? From what the guy at the boneyard said, I should be able to just cut into it and put the vents in, but I want to verify first.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Gotcha. I just saw the other thread. I didn't know they were only a/c units in the tahoes/yukons.

obs a/c only, nbs had both.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Tommy- how much did you pay for the headliner? corners on the speaker grills look like shit.. He didnt use high temp glue for sure..

Nojeepshere- what do you need a picture of? i have my tahoe limited that the headliner is down in and has the rear ac..

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AtomicHoe094 said:
Tommy- how much did you pay for the headliner? corners on the speaker grills look like shit.. He didnt use high temp glue for sure..

Nojeepshere- what do you need a picture of? i have my tahoe limited that the headliner is down in and has the rear ac..

I paid $200, and yes I agree about the speaker grills. He's redoing the entire thing next weekend.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you would think it would have ducting above the headliner so as not waste the a/c cooling the roof.

That's what I thought but I guess the air just channels along the contoured path. I can feel the headliner getting cold where the "duct" is.

There is the spot where the headliner drops down over the second row, I just need to know basically if it's hollow there. I want to put vents there and want to know what I'm dealing with.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my headliner replaced 2 days ago. The guy who did it had to fix the edges that came down the next day. Now today I find this crap. Looks good for 2 day old headliner right??

that looks MANTASTIC:hands:

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 12 years my Avital alarm bit the bullet and I to have replaced with new Python alarm remote start with LED display remote.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
I finally got my rusty ass old hitch out that the previous owner left in there... :sawzall:

Now I can finally use the receiver.:Big Laugh:

acd3d325.gif
a88f36af.gif
fb65c084.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts