What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
received my 4.56 gears from randys ring and pinion today. But have to wait a while on the install. The shop owner says he has 3 transmissions to work on before he can get to my tahoe. but its worth the wait. This guy builds mud racing trucks.

sucks to hear about the headliner.

and @ sun... cant wait for pics on ur rig with the new wheels.

Last edited:

TheBlueBeast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my headliner replaced 2 days ago. The guy who did it had to fix the edges that came down the next day. Now today I find this crap. Looks good for 2 day old headliner right??

I'm sorry, but I did laugh quite a bit at this. Having that happen with my headliner would rightfully drive me out of my mind. I hope you got it fixed and got some good customer service during this.

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TheBlueBeast said:
I'm sorry, but I did laugh quite a bit at this. Having that happen with my headliner would rightfully drive me out of my mind. I hope you got it fixed and got some good customer service during this.

He can only do it on the weekend, and I'm gonna be camping with it all weekend so I'm gonna be stuck with it like that until next weekend. We'll see how it turns out third time around...

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost got my console trim done, just need to wet sand and then one last coat of clear...
picture.php

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
I have rear a/c, but not heat. I'm putting rear heat in a no rear heat truck. It's becoming a little complicated...

Gotcha. I just saw the other thread. I didn't know they were only a/c units in the tahoes/yukons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts