What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to get my semi wheel alignment and was told upper ball joint is bad. So now Monday morning will have both uppers done and alignment.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the old tahoe limited is leaving to the junk yard. final parts are in this link towards the bottom if your interested in anything
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44015

truck is leaving with the trans and motor in it. motor is all intact but blown, trans works but i dont want to take it out.. lol anyone need last minute parts?

You lazy POS! You can sell the valvetrain for a few bucks!
I pulled my tranny and xfer case in a parking lot with no power tools.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
is a blown vortec even worth anything? lol boat anchor maybe

The trans was kinda funny, i think it was low on fluid but it would shift like it had a shiftkit in it..

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
is a blown vortec even worth anything? lol boat anchor maybe

The trans was kinda funny, i think it was low on fluid but it would shift like it had a shiftkit in it..

You could sell the heads, and the trans might be worth a quick buck to someone on CL. Just torch all the mounts if you're lazy.

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, my speedo was off about that much too before I got it tuned. The 4.56 gears have me wondering if I really need any further performance mods. The more I drive it the more I like it.

Where did you get the blue LED cluster and how much trouble was it to install it?

what are you RPMs now when driving 60mph??

I think im gonna add a few bolt ons for more horsepower. can never have enough HP heh. But for now i have light bar that i need to get out of storage and restore. after that project maybe a CAI and exhaust.

and for the LEDs. Copy and paste this on amazon. you'll need two packs. it was like $18 shipped.

"AGT Brand 4x 194 168 5-SMD Red High Power LED Car Lights Bulb."

They were no trouble to install. just pop out the from part of the dash. then 4 screws to remove the cluster. and 6 bulbs to replace. just make sure the contacts on the bulbs are perfectly straight or it wont turn on. then ull have to pull out the cluster again and adjust it. i had to pull the cluster out twice to adjust the contacts.

Last edited:

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I come out to find my headliner that has been fixed 3 times to be falling down again. So I told the guy I want my money back and if he won't I'm taking it to small claims. I basically paid someone to leave my headliner worse than it was before and loose half of my trim screws. On the bright side I picked up some external threaded lugs and put on my center caps.

Attachments

• image-2054386752.jpg
    image-2054386752.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 22
  • image-391706287.jpg
    image-391706287.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 19
  • image-3152983319.jpg
    image-3152983319.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 16
  • image-3621205492.jpg
    image-3621205492.jpg