What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
So I come out to find my headliner that has been fixed 3 times to be falling down again. So I told the guy I want my money back and if he won't I'm taking it to small claims. I basically paid someone to leave my headliner worse than it was before and loose half of my trim screws. On the bright side I picked up some external threaded lugs and put on my center caps.

wow.. that looks like shieet..

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
dont want to try it yourself? its pretty simple and would probably cost ya 50bucks or less in material. If you ever want something done right do it yourself lol

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AtomicHoe094 said:
dont want to try it yourself? its pretty simple and would probably cost ya 50bucks or less in material. If you ever want something done right do it yourself lol

That's true, but I'm not too confident in my headliner doing skills lol

99_Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its actually really simple. Buying the right glue is the hard part lol (as you can see from his mistake)

It actually is pretty simple. I found the hardest part to be getting it out and back in the hardest. Definitely a two person job to make it easier. Once it's out, piece of cake. Just spray the glue and lay your fabric.

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
99_Yukon said:
It actually is pretty simple. I found the hardest part to be getting it out and back in the hardest. Definitely a two person job to make it easier. Once it's out, piece of cake. Just spray the glue and lay your fabric.

I'm wondering if I could go to a junkyard and find a headliner that's in good shape and just pull the whole thing out and not have to worry about redoing mine. But if I did do it myself what glue should I use?

redaddiction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if I could go to a junkyard and find a headliner that's in good shape and just pull the whole thing out and not have to worry about redoing mine. But if I did do it myself what glue should I use?

3m makes spray adhesive they sell in a can that works well.

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Id say thats ur best bet... Thats if ur not willing 2 give it a shot urself...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holeson530