What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
retorq- was your trans fluid ever changed before/after when you bought it? Always hear never to change the fluid if your over a certain "mileage".. Like its better to just keep the stuff thats in it, in it... if that makes any sense.

Trippers99hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
retorq- was your trans fluid ever changed before/after when you bought it? Always hear never to change the fluid if your over a certain "mileage".. Like its better to just keep the stuff thats in it, in it... if that makes any sense.

From everthing I have read The general consensus is do not have the trans backflushed(like they do at oil change places) if it is has high miles(never found a definition of high miles except over 100k) What i did was with my 96ECSB with 245K was change the filter then removed the top trans cooler line and flushed with fresh fluid until it was new fluid coming out. this thread here explains the procedure. http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179148

tapp1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Today I got new rims & tires.

Rims are 17x9 MKW M84s--Waiting on chrome center cap...

Tires are 265 70 17 Hankook Dynapro AT RF 10s

photo3hw.jpg

photo2gv.jpg

photo1rd.jpg

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I and a fellow coworker/tahoe owner finally installed a OEM transmission cooler and lines from a Denali! One step closer to BOOST BABY!

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed it along with the sonoma and s10 and noticed it has some kind of tree sap or something all over the hoe and sonoma. feel like sandpaper... looks like i have some clay bar and waxing in my near future for the hoe.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it on mine too I see a chainsaw in my near future

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I've got almost 100K on my rebuild tranny, I changed the fluid when I put in the new pan ... I've heard never change it too but I don't listen. LOL

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

I and a fellow coworker/tahoe owner finally installed a OEM transmission cooler and lines from a Denali! One step closer to BOOST BABY!

Are the Denali cooler and lines made from gold or something??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925