What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would do magnaflow cats. I had trouble with a few stockers, I upgraded and never looked back

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i replaced one damn rear door speaker somthing is wrong with my sound system

JubjubW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
replaced the sway bar end links up front, and last night I thought I stripped a plug hole and put the old one back in, the ceramic cracked and was shorting, so I fixed it this morning, lubed it a little and got the new one in, almost done (plugs, wires, cap and rotor have 213K miles on them)

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It runs good, trans shifts much firmer and faster, 1-2 shift is now 5250 instead of 4500 rpms.....kinda high and I just changed it to 5100 along with making TPS kickdown a little less sensitive and will reflash.

Im not sure if it is just me but it seems to idle a little smoother too.

Im going through it right now and tweaking some other settings to my liking and see how it goes. Cant wait to install my 05 efans now....even though the hottest summer on record is pretty much over :emotions122:

I still have that strange timing reduction at 20-30% throttle when the shift drops the rpms below 1600, the timing before the tune was down to 5 and hung for about 1.5 seconds.....now it only drops to 15 degrees then back to normal 24ish, so I dont feel it as much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925