What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowbuilt_iv

Reaction score
qpfk9w.jpg
2mhueyf.jpg

finally got it down a few inches f/b, and had to rinse it off ;)
havent quite decided if i want to go lower or stay about where im at....

and im also removing that roof rack today sometime if i get spare time...yikes! now that ive lowered it u can see it a lot easier lol

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put my passenger side drop spindle on, clearanced the gutters, repacked my bearings and threw it all back together. It took me a little less than 2 hours to do it, not bad.

Tomorrow, the drivers side :)

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the Yukon slt back!

99 Yukon slt...had a blown head gaskets and 1 cracked head, went on and got new heads, head gasket kit(includes manifold gaskets), seals, water pump, t-stat, 2 row radiator, plugs, wires. Now shes home with me where she belongs! Its been bad, for the past 2 weeks ive been driving a 98 Chevy S10/single cab and I weigh 210lbs so it was horrible and I am so glad the Yukon is back!!

Attachments

• jus washed2.jpg
    jus washed2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 18
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0036.jpg
    IMAG0036.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 20

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
loaded her up and dropped off a bunch of things the wife and i cant use anymore and my son grew out of to goodwill

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Wait, what?

I am in the process of removing the Cadillac Escalade clip and interior as I am going for a completely different direction for the Blazer. I am also removing the belltech lowering kit in favor of a small lift. As said, there are some big changes coming for my truck!

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of removing the Cadillac Escalade clip and interior as I am going for a completely different direction for the Blazer. I am also removing the belltech lowering kit in favor of a small lift. As said, there are some big changes coming for my truck!

Hmm, I think I like where this is going.
2drPreRunner.jpg
Tube chassis LT suspension. Just Plain Bad Assss.

Today, I finished installing my spindles, yay. Looks pretty good.
Tahoe6.jpg
Tahoe7.jpg

I'll be removing the steps and molding soon. I'm looking for new shocks, not sure what I'm going with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts