What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I couldnt do it. I could explain why but, then people would really think I lost it, hah.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, its about time. I have been putting it off for a while.
Thanks, I think it looks pretty good to, if I do say so myself :)

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats not next, hah. The list never ends.
I'm going to start by removing the running boards, moldings and badges. Fill the holes in the bumpers. Then I'm going to spend some serious time cleaning it thoroughly in and out. The paint is getting hazy from the sun and seems to be staining from debrit from the trees. My tailgates clear is peeling a little to. Not sure how to fix that.

Whats in the works with yours?

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Whats not next, hah. The list never ends.
I'm going to start by removing the running boards, moldings and badges. Fill the holes in the bumpers. Then I'm going to spend some serious time cleaning it thoroughly in and out. The paint is getting hazy from the sun and seems to be staining from debrit from the trees. My tailgates clear is peeling a little to. Not sure how to fix that.

Whats in the works with yours?

use a clay bar for the tree sap! works wonders, it takes care of rail dust as well., peeling clear is a shot straight to the body shop unfortunately.

ahh dont get me started with mine.. lol Nothing much honestly, its tucked away until next summer already. But finishing the interior (leather and wrapping a few things/another custom console, and repainting the hood and maybe switching to the tahoe limited front bumper..

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got another add-on.

SANY0009-1.gif

Nice

use a clay bar for the tree sap! works wonders, it takes care of rail dust as well., peeling clear is a shot straight to the body shop unfortunately.

ahh dont get me started with mine.. lol Nothing much honestly, its tucked away until next summer already. But finishing the interior (leather and wrapping a few things/another custom console, and repainting the hood and maybe switching to the tahoe limited front bumper..

I just found a clay bar with my cleaning supplies, hah. Never used one before, seems pretty straight forward. Thats what I figured about the peeling clear, not cool.

Tucked away?
Any shots of the interior work. I need some ideas, hah. Mine is a mess and one of my back panels has a big crack in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts