What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
new black ice hung on the mirror today

gotta stay fresh
93088C5F-D7AF-40DC-A5E9-8B4D759AD50E-957-000003AEBB128021.gif

Those aren't powerful enough to overcome the smell of all the oil and grease in the cargo area carpet...

Actually, the smell isn't that bad, no one ever complains about it, and I don't care for those smelly trees anyways. But my carpet is bad.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Those aren't powerful enough to overcome the smell of all the oil and grease in the cargo area carpet...

Actually, the smell isn't that bad, no one ever complains about it, and I don't care for those smelly trees anyways. But my carpet is bad.

haha, my carpet is pretty bad too. I don't know what the PO carried back there but I had to cover it up with some carpet I found in a trash pile. I might take a picture tomorrow just for ***** and grins.

I spilled gear oil in my old truck behind the front seat. Hot days really sucked. lol

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my buddies shop replace my front pads & rotors. Also came to the conclusion that even at "friend pricing" I still wish I had my own lift.

You don't need a lift to do front brakes. Jack is all you need, jack stands if you are worried about safety. :D

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one that builds a web on my tailgate same spider i also live in nj

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta drive my Blazer more. I had to relocate this guy yesterday. Any idea what kind of spider?

1tojdj.jpg

I had one of those bad boys drop down in front of my face like he was Spider-Man while i was driving on the freeway... Pulled over like a scene outta Tokyo drift, and relocated him under my size 11... Merica..!

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my front sway bar links and the evo sensor. Also just noticed my damn sway bar bushings on the front are completely shot. Now I gotta disable my DRLs (a different way since the fuse didn't work) so I don't have any problems with the HIDs going in today.

Got them installed now. I can see so much better at night and they look almost stock (5000k). Still need to adjust them though.

Attachments

• image-641474479.jpg
    image-641474479.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 12
  • image-3944893643.jpg
    image-3944893643.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A friggin' nasty one. But I am deathly afraid of spiders, so any that I see are exterminated on the spot. It's so bad I'll tear my room apart at night if I see one while I'm reading in bed or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbnomad69