What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found out, after going down a steep, rocky slope, and having to turn around and go back up it, that my front axle disconnect actuator thing isn't working. This is the first time I've used 2wd since I had the shop replace my front axle seals.

Guess where I'm going tomorrow? :emotions122:

Disneyland?

I wish, I could use some comic relief.

Dude that sucks!

Good news is, the actuator is still good, but the shop didn't set the diff up right so the actuator was pushing on nothing, so I got it fixed free of charge :hands:

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Yeah, what?

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed and waxed her. After taking off the running boards there was a ton of dirt where they were covering before. I think she looks pretty good now.

Im a sucker for a 4 door black hoe :hands:

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Someone keyed the hell out of the driver side in the school parking lot today...really pissed security was like tough luck even though they have video feed of the parking lot i was in......:emotions122::emotions122: so needless to say im pretty pissed off and if i ever find who did it well yeah......

Last edited:

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put a lil J-B Weld on small leak on radiator so far so good, hope it holds for at least a month till I can go get a good new one, and hope to do electric fan at the same time. Just a snap of clean motor for a DD with 207K.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349226722.495689.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349226743.509438.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone keyed the hell out of the driver side in the school parking lot today...really pissed security was like tough luck even though they have video feed of the parking lot i was in......:emotions122::emotions122: so needless to say im pretty pissed off and if i ever find who did it well yeah......

Go back and ask for the video, and don't take no for an answer. Go up the scale, talk to the supervisor, manager, etc. Heck, even the Dean if you have to. File a police report and ask for that as evidence if you have to. What that punk did is $1000's in damage, so you can get out of that by spending a little here to find out who did it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KMcrown

Latest posts