What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go back and ask for the video, and don't take no for an answer. Go up the scale, talk to the supervisor, manager, etc. Heck, even the Dean if you have to. File a police report and ask for that as evidence if you have to. What that punk did is $1000's in damage, so you can get out of that by spending a little here to find out who did it.

Do this for sure. Stupid punk ass people. I hope you find out who did it.

Reaction score
Yeah I asked them to review the video they said no its a waste of there time. Then I said give me the video I would review it myself. I got another no. I was pissed I pay to have a parking permit on campus and the ****** security guards do nothing to prevent or find out real crimes. Its bs. I sent an email to the head of security and filed a police report and even mention in the report security wasnt willing to review the video tape

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lazy rent-a-cops aren't doing their jobs. Not that they care, they're probably union so won't see any repercussions from stuff like this.

EDIT: It's not a waste of their time, that their JOB!!! Make some noise to get that video.

Reaction score
Thanks man I will. I know this is a bad problem on campus my dad has a bodyshop near by and is always fixing keyings from my school.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
they are doing there jobs. it is policy most places to only release to proper law enforcement when asked by them. there are legal issues involved here. unfortunately unless it is a chronic problem in one area no one will bother to investigate. it is a minor issue until then.

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Yukon back from the transmission shop, something was wrong with the overdrive and it had to be pulled out again. Fixed for free under warranty.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got half the tranny tore down, pump internals exploded like I thought ...

223237_4276656348456_454408542_n.jpg

247940_4276658668514_1977134751_n.jpg

Munky

Reaction score
Had my buddies shop replace my front pads & rotors. Also came to the conclusion that even at "friend pricing" I still wish I had my own lift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KMcrown

Latest posts