What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got tired of hearing the screech during WOT shift, belt was hitting tensioner body due to small alt pulley.....changed the belt tensioner (3 min job).
New one is much stiffer than the 130K OEM.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Today I replaced my front wipers with Bosch's. I got a ANZO for the Rear one. Got stuf to change my oil and flush my radiator.

Oh and got a slightly used set of Cooper ATR's. 285/75/16's Definitely an upgrade. I need to cut the interior plastic in the wheel wells because I can hear it rubbin those.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tahoe is getting inspected today (I hope). Getting a new battery also tomorrow. Suburban is getting a new door latch tomrrow also. fun day ahead.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passed inspection in NJ!! Good for 2 more years. The inspector asked if it ran as good as it looked. Then he asked if it was the original paint! :gr_grin:

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reregistered and took my douche ex off the title.

nice!

drove it for the first time in about a week. forgot how much more comfortable it is over the sonoma. also pulled the iroc out for the first time in god knows how long and changed the oil. fired right up. not sure i can bring myself to sell it. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925