What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
don't sell it!

Just put the new door latch in the suburban, problem of the door sounding like it is falling off over bumps is gone :)

Tomorrow is tahoe day, battery and rear brake shoes.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the new exhaust installed today, 3" piping from the cat back with a Magnaflow Magnapack sounds nice and mean

Trippers99hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5O15Q05X43n83k23pabae1d7e835bea36198b.jpg

Picked this tahoe up for my stepson last Monday,rented a cherry picker today pulling the motors sat,installing new intake gaskets ,valve cover gaskets &rear main seal and hope to get it set in the hoe sunday.

oh yeah here is the donor...035.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really don't want to sell it but 3 years into the "project car" that isn't any different than it was to begin with. need to find/fix a few interior items and try to trace down some bad sensors OR a wiring problem under the hood and make the big decision.

thinking about dropping the iroc and the boat (that seems to get more expensive to get running every time i price out the engine for it...) BUT im not going to give the Iroc away by any means.

NADA had it listed being worth $5500 about a year back. haven't checked lately. not sure i can get that out of it?

Sp1nn3y

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worked the hell out of the 4wd today workin, damn fun.

Hauled a [smaller]tractor.. in the truck.... heavy sob. Back seats down worked fine. love the space!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925