What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Don go to my album to check out my trucks front with the new stuff

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
spent 5 hours lastnight this morning. researching more about my Cummins swap..

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna start it and drive it today, went to the 48 hours festival in Vegas and took the gf's car ... last time I drove the Tahoe it pulled my Blazer to my new place. :D

L8RH8R

Reaction score
Finished installing the body and rear spring prothane bushings. What a difference. Can't wait to get larger/wider tires and wheels for this thing. Still fighting the brake issue though.

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Full POR chassis treatment + external 3 pad polish - truck looks BRAND NEW from 15ft away (i finished when it was dark out, so photos look awful)

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Finished installing the body and rear spring prothane bushings. What a difference. Can't wait to get larger/wider tires and wheels for this thing. Still fighting the brake issue though.

Do you have polyurethane on your sway bars & end links - I did mine and love the difference,

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Getting ready now to flush cooling system with 3 gallon's of distilled water. Then gonna fill her back up with coolant and call it a day. Gotta drive down to Ft.Lewis before 1300

vtx1800sba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put over 800 miles on her since Thursday. Runs like a champ. That Volant CAI has woken up the 5.7. Gas mileage improved to. Haven't run the numbers yet though.

L8RH8R

Reaction score
Full POR chassis treatment + external 3 pad polish - truck looks BRAND NEW from 15ft away (i finished when it was dark out, so photos look awful)

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Do you have polyurethane on your sway bars & end links - I did mine and love the difference,

I do and love the ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925