What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It processes faster then the black box and is capable of more tuning things... Like wat im not sure..? I havent gotten in2 the specifics of that but its a better pcm for ur truck... Think of it like ur truck came stock with an iphone and u upgrade to anything else basically...

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good luck with that. You can't hide anything in the yards around here. :lol:

I know, but I didn't think the first 120 speedometer would be there weeks later let alone another also, that's why I didn't think to bring $$, cause I was just browsing, getting fuses and and bulbs.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

McFizzl

Broke as a Joke.
Reaction score
Came out to a truck that wouldn't start. Found out the old distributor cap was causing the cylinders to misfire on opposite side. Luckily I didn't damage the crank. New dist. cap and rotor installed and she's running like a champ!!!

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a antifreeze leak and found that i need a water pump went
and got one i painted it red. i got it at autozone the old one has been on there sinse 06 and it's a L T R one weather is cold right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968