What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the Efans (pulling 47 amps running :shocked: ) installed two 4 ga wires from battery to fuse block, and one 4 ga from alternator to batt.
Gained .7 more volts.

Sp1nn3y

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3-4 hours of sitting around and letting the epoxy dry in coats.. had to break off the plastic screws so i used Liquid Nails to stick that sucker back on.. Definitely worth it.

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.php

[more pics of the before/after in my album for those who want to know how to remove/see whats behind the bowtie]

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
I took her down to Costco and spent 100.00 fillin her up and added the Lucas Oil brand fuel addative. I bought a big jug of it at WalMart last weekend. I am bored with day off so I might take it on down to Cabela's and Lowe's.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Went out today and adjusted my headlights. I felt like they were to high and pointed outwards so I adjusted the screws and tonight will check on it more. They are cranked in and down pretty far. Hope the beam is more centralized on the road.

96GMCYukonGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just traded gay old halo/proector housings and a 12pack for a set of brand new headers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy