What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
I touched up the grill guard today with a quick sand job and some more spray-on bed liner. Definitely hid some flaws caused by my lack of experience with spray-on bed liners, today's touch up made a huge difference and I am very pleased with the outcome.

I've been visiting and re-visiting the Treadwright website today looking at mud tires, but I'm having trouble "pulling the trigger" so to speak. . . .

I'm torn between purchasing some tires for a set of 17 inch GMC wheels I already own, or going back to stock 16 inch wheels and getting tires for those. Either way, the rims that were on the truck when I got it HAVE TO GO !!

What to do, what to do . . . . .

Attachments

• Tahoe-Yukon Forum.jpg
    Tahoe-Yukon Forum.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Z71 Rims 1.jpg
    Z71 Rims 1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i resprayed my wheels and frame/wheel wells black. got myoil filter, changing it friday with 10w-30 mobil one. got new rag joint to replace friday maybe too and getting the console blank to install my rocker switches. picking up 35s wednesday and ordering lift keys and getting those in and it all aligned in the next week or so

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
No blinding others now.:Nonono:

Haha no I def am not "that guy" but they are waaaaay low I had the screw adjusted as far low and inwards as they will go and now can't see anything past about 20 feet. So going to adjust them up about 40% higher and see how that goes.

Today we drove it up to our 5th cabin to see about moving into of the weekend. It is about 50 miles away from Seattle. an hour long drive each way for my GF to go to work and about hour n 15 minutes for me to get to work down at Ft. Lewis.

arb905

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced the catalytic converters today and installed two 12" Cherry Bombs. The SES light is finally gone. Waiting on the delivery of the 2 1/4" hot rod exhaust kit so I can finally put dual exhaust on the Kon. Can't seem to find a shop anywhere near me that actually bends a custom exhaust. :disgust:

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got me a 96 dash $ 50.00 jnk yrd. i want to swap them in the spring but i will see how long the aurge to put it now will take.

it didn't take that long to get out there was no seats in it but taking
the wires off it took another hr. And there is no way to get that
air bag out.
plans;;;; heat the black duct where the radio goes so the rca's
have some room off my radio,paint the metal brackets,get L E Ds
for the instrument panel & the hvac control, may look into mounting
spks on the top & center spk.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna start mine up and drive it to work here ... maybe order the B+M shifter linkage this weekend for the 4L60 tranny and put that truck mega shifter in this weekend ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy