What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plastidip the windows instead of tint, it lasts longer.

Haha!
smoke.jpg

https://www.dipyourcar.com/product.php?productid=31&cat=28&page=1

Kevostradamus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Brand new drivers power mirror and new alternator! Thursday is oil change day, touch up some problem areas, paint some spots on the frame and maybe tint the tail lights!

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
wedensday i replaced my EGR valve got the power back.
NOTE: don't get the $36.00 EGR That won't work right you need to
get the $49.00 EGR valve at autozone .

Don't buy the $49 one from autozone get the oem which costs more.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

He's jus trolling. But dipped tails might be something you might wanna try. It's a lil too dark for my taste tho
B92129F9-8E37-4BE0-8DF9-17B18925D7C2-1460-0000010A51047FF8_zpsc4146ee7.jpg

That is wrong on so many levels.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

I managed to blow out a wheel cylinder and destroy most of the inside paint on a one year old aluminum wheel. New Cylinders, shoes and hardware on the way with a vacuum bleeder kit from mityvac as well. Who knows perhaps with the new shoes i might actually get the parking hardware to fit so i can actually use it for the first time in almost three years. In an unrelated job i also bought a OTC leak down tester for work.

TahoeLimited

Reaction score
Bought an 00 Limited Yesterday, Installed New Rotors, Bearings and Pads Today

Bought it yesterday, and the only thing it needed was a new brake rotor (was warped, and makin' me undulate as I came to a stop. Decided to do both rotors, the pads (perfect timing...pads were just about shot) and the bearings as well. She's stoppin' smooth now...

Actually, the first thing I did was wash it. But, being so excited to drive it, I got caught in a drizzle and will need to rewash it!

Attachments

• DSC00591-ls.jpg
    DSC00591-ls.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 30

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought it yesterday, and the only thing it needed was a new rotor (was warped, and makin' me undulate as I came to a stop. Decided to do both rotors, the pads (perfect timing...pads were just about shot) and the bearings as well. Call me the smoooooth stopper.

Actually, the first thing I did was wash it. But, being so excited to drive it, I got caught in a drizzle and will need to rewash it!

Nice looking Limited

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou