What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AzTank

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Started to clean up the oxidized paint on my hood. gonna polish it up this weekend and see if it needs to be wetsanded or not. Arizona kills these darker colors.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started to clean up the oxidized paint on my hood. gonna polish it up this weekend and see if it needs to be wetsanded or not. Arizona kills these darker colors.

Yep, that's why everything out here is white or faded bad lol.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Glad I sold the sis my old trailblazer it's white. I didn't really see dark colors off base but on there was a good amount of darker rides

TahoeLimited

Reaction score
Today I *thoroughly* vacuumed it (seller had kids...lots o' Cheetos and other food debris below the seats!). I then shampooed the carpets. Generally in good shape...a few stains that wouldn't come out, but...s'alright.

Also visited the DMV and did the title change, reg and new plates...so I am officially the new legal owner!

Last edited:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Nice glad your treating it good bro. I bought rustoleum bed line n tomorrow I'm painting he roof. Gonna get pics soon

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
I'm sitting at tire kingdom right now getting two flat tires fixed. :emotions34:

...and one of the tires is fawked. Time to buy a used one on ebay to match the other half worn tires.

Last edited:

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this at my work today, 95 2dr Yukon, done from the frame up 2 years ago

azy6esuj.jpg

pa8e6adu.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought it yesterday, and the only thing it needed was a new brake rotor (was warped, and makin' me undulate as I came to a stop. Decided to do both rotors, the pads (perfect timing...pads were just about shot) and the bearings as well. She's stoppin' smooth now...

Actually, the first thing I did was wash it. But, being so excited to drive it, I got caught in a drizzle and will need to rewash it!

Great looking truck. Did you buy it from a guy in Pueblo?

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Hi all. I bought this '99 last week. Looking forward to doing a few upgrades and then doing some camping!

null_zps0f642e56.jpg

null_zps879f9891.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou