What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck. Did you buy it from a guy in Pueblo?

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Hi all. I bought this '99 last week. Looking forward to doing a few upgrades and then doing some camping!

null_zps0f642e56.jpg

null_zps879f9891.jpg

Good looking ride you got there.

cent frum a smaert fone

MC153

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to install new parking lights and side markers but one of the side markers got broke in the mail. So now my hoe is just sitting there with no grille until I get a new one Monday from Certifit.:mad3:.

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I did...

Cool beans. I was hoping to go look at it but it was too far and the wife wanted a 4 wheel drive. Enjoy it!

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Good looking ride you got there.

cent frum a smaert fone

Thanks. Hopefully it will last a good, long time. Had a '93 4Runner prior to this.

TahoeLimited

Reaction score
Cool beans. I was hoping to go look at it but it was too far and the wife wanted a 4 wheel drive. Enjoy it!

Ah ha...are you in the Springs or Denver area? He was anxious to sell it...I told him I'd offer him X $ if it was the way he described it and if he'd drive it up to Fountain, which he did. Gave him $40 to get back home...

I understand about the 4WD...I decided on this one 'cause o' the rarity factor and the non-daily driver factor. I originally bought it to flip it, but now that I've got it, I'm going to try and hang on it for a while...won't be driving it much, and never in bad weather. The original owner really took care of it, so I'll do the same.

I like your rig...good lookin'! I'd be very happy with that as a daily driver!

redaddiction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A/C compressor replaced, now I have air conditioning again. Also brand new delco fuel pump and connector so she starts without any trouble or whining, literally.

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah ha...are you in the Springs or Denver area? He was anxious to sell it...I told him I'd offer him X $ if it was the way he described it and if he'd drive it up to Fountain, which he did. Gave him $40 to get back home...

I understand about the 4WD...I decided on this one 'cause o' the rarity factor and the non-daily driver factor. I originally bought it to flip it, but now that I've got it, I'm going to try and hang on it for a while...won't be driving it much, and never in bad weather. The original owner really took care of it, so I'll do the same.

I like your rig...good lookin'! I'd be very happy with that as a daily driver!

Denver. Enjoy the ride!

EG@EnglandGreen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I haven't posted in a while but I thought I would let you guys know what I've been up to with my 3 OBS Tahoes..

1> I crushed the 4 door...

2> But before I did, I swapped most of the parts onto my 4wd 2 door Tahoe "Beater" - engine, interior, body panels (they are all the same colour)

3> I dropped a custom LS6/LS2 hybrid in my 2wd 2 door Tahoe "Biter" - pics attached.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andraliahlee