What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made a trip to my BIL's cabin, 300 miles round trip. Got 16mpg down (stuck in traffic for 30 minutes due to an accident) and 20 mpg coming back. Woot! Super happy with those numbers.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Wow wish i got close to that. Id say i get about 10 now. Gotta do the o2 and gonna put in a heated when i do my long tubes

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced my non charging alt that's for my stereo 2 batts. LTW alt from O'Reilly

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Stopped at a junkyard friday and as I pay my entrance fee I see a 4dr in the very closest corner of vehicle lot to me. Walked over 100ft. and WHAMO!, parking brake levers, and strut bar still for 11" drums attached to the system. $14 out the door. NO PS coolers around but did find some other goodies I wanted just no money for them. I shall return one day.

Last edited:

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned the contacts in the distributor to make it last a little bit longer. Piss poor design with vents that clog easily, but let moisture in to corrode the crap out of everything. :nono:

cent frum a smaert fone

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yesterday i drove it around and puled out my trailer to do a full rewire. On another not found out today that ive been running open header on the sol for 2 months.. sounded good but onky found out because the down pipe had come loose. Had to buy gasket maker and gonna do it when it cools down. It sounded way better but it needs the pressure to run right and not feel like a pig.. miss the ooen header sound tho cant even hear it now:(

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plugged in my new BT OBD2 adapter and set up the Torque app. It went well but the trans temp signal wasn't available. I need to see if I can enable it.

Last edited:

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted and installed a pillar pod, moved my trans temp gauge into it and installed an LC-1 wideband into it too.

Also replaced the recirc door actuator.....again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper

Latest posts