What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could also clean good and use black fabrics die in a spray can. Not the "show quality results" but it would be uniform and even.

newbie78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I went to the upull it yard to see what they got. Found a tahoe with KYB shocks they go for $9 each going back tomorrow to get them and a bumper and whatever else i can find.

Today I replaced my drivers side outside door handle it was cracked a common issue with these. I wouldn't wish that job on my worst enemy. I rather remove an engine then do that again what a pain in the :flipthebird:

Then I stopped off at Advance to pick up a lower radiator hose for part 2 of my cooling system rebuild.

I ordered $170 worth of stuff on Amazon 2 days ago. Ac delco water pump, Ac delco coolant temp sensor and sender. Ac delco ignition lock cylinder and new front sway bar stabilizer links.

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a obs but a nnnbs? 2015 Body style unveiled.

Attachments

• image-2360318554.jpg
    image-2360318554.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 29

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been out 4 awhile... Nothing new with my LIMITED... But glad 2 see ur all busy keeping ur hoes and kons in showroom condition... Ill be lurking around gents...

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of it's not bad, but they really screwed up on the headlights. I agree, the pickup front end would work great on there.

cent frum a smaert fone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuchie_goddess