What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Where you at exactly? I could of sworn I passed your vehicle on the way up here. I remember seeing a red clean Hoe. I think it was parked next to another vehicle in a open but covered space that seem to be part of or even in the middle of a single story building. Just a wild guess.

vtx1800sba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jon, I live in Midland, MI. I recently saw another red 2 door as clean as mine on US 10 between Midland and Clare.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i looked at a picture of it cuz im deployed miss my truck =( haha

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Sitting in it tryin to figure out these extra wires back behind the heater control assembly. One looks like it goes up to the stock cd player. Other not sure about.

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Sitting in it tryin to figure out these extra wires back behind the heater control assembly. One looks like it goes up to the stock cd player. Other not sure about.

Maybe for fog lights?? I have 'em behind my controls too even though they were never installed.

AlanHurd54

Reaction score
i changed the universal joints on the front drive shaft and all i had here to do it with was an 8oz ball peen hammer and it still only took me 45min now its time to play in 14 inches of freshly fallen heavy wet snow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968